Website Midwest Millwork & Casework LLC
Are you someone who takes pride in your work and enjoys collaborating with a team to accomplish goals? Do you have experience in fabrication and with reading shop drawings?
If so, Midwest Millwork & Casework is hiring a Countertop Specialist with opportunities to advance to more specialized fabrication work.
Midwest Millwork & Casework is a family-owned and operated business that fabricates high quality cabinetry for commercial and institutional projects throughout the Midwest.
• Receive/check-in countertops
• Review print and materials before starting job
• Use shop drawings to fabricate countertops to specified dimensions, cut, route and file
• Stack countertops for shipping
• Close-out jobs by filling out paperwork on counts for countertops and accessories
• Ensure a clean and safe work environment
• Establish and maintain good housekeeping standards
Our ideal team member is motivated, dependable and wants to grow as a long-term employee with our company. Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, vacation and 401(K).
You must sign in to apply for this position.