Website Midwest Millwork & Casework LLC
Midwest Millwork & Casework is a family-owned and operated business that fabricates high quality cabinetry for commercial and institutional projects throughout the Midwest. We are currently hiring an Edge Bander Operator.
• Select proper band and key height specifications according to job
• Verify glue levels and that temperature is ideal for application
• Run a single part to check for accuracy before running complete shop order
• Load parts into machine
• When parts return, either offload or turn part for next banding operation
• Verify trim has a good edge and adjust specs accordingly
• Frequently complete quality checks, making sure that there are no cosmetic errors
• Complete proper ID tags with shop order number, part number, and quantity
• Adjust bander height and length for next order
• Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment required for machine/department
• Keep assigned work area clean and orderly
• Clean machine daily and prepare machine for next day
• Responsible for housekeeping around the machine area
• Performs other duties as assigned
Our ideal team member is motivated, dependable and wants to grow as a long-term employee with our company. Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, PTO and 401(K).
You must sign in to apply for this position.